Oligarch Bill Morneau, Liberal Finance Minister attended Billionaires' School
Norm Why
2020-04-01 23:21:26 UTC
Oligarch Bill Morneau, Liberal Finance Minister attended Billionaires'
School

Oligarchs like Petro Poroshenko ruined Ukraine.

The London School of Economics, UK enrolls more sons and daughters of
Billionaires and produces more Billionaires than any other school in the
world. What do Billionaires study? Bill Morneau produced neither thesis nor
publications at that time so only examination of his academic transcript can
tell. The safety and security of all Canadians requires disclosure. In the
2019 taxation year Bill Morneau put a quarter million Canadians in harms'
way by reduction of OAS(GIS). What a moron? Canadians need to see his IQ
score. OAS(GIS) means Old Age Security, Guaranteed Security. What parts of
the words 'Security' and 'Guaranteed' does Bill Morneau not understand?

I have studied University level Microeconomics and Macroeconomics at various
times because the poor need to understand money. Only those born into
dynastic wealth like Bill Morneau can make themselves wealthier. Under
previous Liberal regimes, government has undertaken to make the poor poorer.
I know, I have worked in the federal civil service, but quit. I estimate it
costs taxpayers $5 to make poor poorer by $1. It's 'make work' and training
in fascism. Studies have shown guaranteed income supplement for all, is
cheaper. The poor pay a greater portion of income in sales tax than the
rich, Justin Trudeau and Bill Morneau. Poor spend their income locally
unlike playboys Justin Trudeau and Bill Morneau. Reductions for the poor
increase local economies recessions; what part of "Economic Multiplier" does
not Bill Morneau understand? He has been bad for the economy and with
Covid-19 he can only do worse. The safety and security of all Canadians is
paramount.

2-3 years ago I studied University level Microeconomics, "MICROECONOMICS,
Canada in the global environment" Ninth Edition, by Parker and Babe. Chapter
19 is "Economic Inequality" page 439. What part of "Economic Inequality" in
the Canadian economy does Bill Morneau not understand? Given manifest
ignorance, Bill Morneau could not pass a snap test in Canadian Economics. He
is a dangerous man in his position as Liberal Finance Minister.

J. Trudeau said Canada is a nation of laws but he is not a lawyer. He meant
law-enforcement. Under some liberal regimes, Canada has been a nation of
criminal government.

Consider: Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (1982) 15. (1)

"Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the
equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in
particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin,
colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability." 15.1 came into
force in 1985.

Discrimination against elders is on par with Anti-Semitism. Bodies may be
broken and diseased but we are not stupid nor unmotivated nor useless to
society.

Consider: International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights

Adopted and opened for signature, ratification and accession by General
Assembly resolution 2200A (XXI) of 16 December 1966
entry into force 3 January 1976, in accordance with article 27

https://www.ohchr.org/EN/ProfessionalInterest/Pages/CESCR.aspx

Article 11

1. The States Parties to the present Covenant recognize the right of
everyone to an adequate standard of living for himself and his family,
including adequate food, clothing and housing, and to the continuous
improvement of living conditions. The States Parties will take appropriate
steps to ensure the realization of this right, recognizing to this effect
the essential importance of international co-operation based on free
consent."

"The Continuous Improvement of Living Conditions"; how can making the poor
poorer be reconciled with International Law? Bill Morneau belongs before the
International Court of Justice in The Hague.

Consider: Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities

https://www.un.org/development/desa/disabilities/convention-on-the-rights-of-persons-with-disabilities/convention-on-the-rights-of-persons-with-disabilities-2.html
///
In short, there are two types of disability; mental and physical. To the
regret of those affected, triage is common for the poor and old.
Norm Why
2020-04-02 06:02:47 UTC
Oligarch Bill Morneau needs to release his tax returns immediately. How
does his tax rate compare to my 66% on $3000 earned in 2018? Trudeau said he
wanted to do something for the middle class. My sister is middle class and
her OAS(GIS) went up $6 in 2019. When I qualified 5 years ago all seniors
were guarantee up to $73,000 income before claw back. How's that working
out? Do the rich suffer under Bill Morneau's Suzerainty? Is Bill Morneau a
bigot and only harms poor seniors? Does that hasten the death rate? Only
Stats Can knows for sure.

Justin Trudeau said that genocide is happening in Canada and he apologized.
His Dad never apologized, but swore to be "Just In our time". That's how
Justin got his given name. How's that working out?

From: https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml

Definition
Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
Article II
In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts
committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical,
racial or religious group, as such:
.
2.3 Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to
bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

I once dated a woman whose parents survived Auschwitz and Dachau. By
definition they were victims of the Crime of Genocide. There is no such
thing as attempted genocide. If Parliament ever reconvenes, Bill Morneau
needs to be shouted out of office and forced to resign. He can be of no good
in Canada